Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 14 april 2019

Study, meditation and service

I cancelled some orders books to save money, but I refused to cancel the necessary books by John White, John Weir Perry (Trials of a Visionary Mind). Michel Foucault's analysis on so-called Madness and a book on Shamanism in relationship with so-called schizophrenia. Now that my shamanic initiatory crises lies behind me and my kundalini is very balanced, I intent to go back to work and feel better than well, since I refused to follow the medical model during my crisis, although I was forced to follow it to a certain extend, but I never believed that there was something wrong with me and never bought the pathological story people tried to put upon me.

I studied the Soteria Project, the Diabasis House by Dr John Weir Perry, and I read the book on Kundalini by John White. I want to start a Kundalini Centre, not necessarily a Clinic but something like Esalen possibly on the long run where spiritualists, yogi's, shamans and avant-garde scientists can meet and coöperate to build a better world for all of us.

Interesting times ahead.

Love,


Kristo Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten