Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 19 juni 2016

Words of Love by Mary Long.

Mary Long

There is many different levels of consciousness out there right now, so be careful of what you are hearing, or feeling they may not always be from your Own Source....
Yesterday I spent much time connecting to Source Energy from our Central Galactic Sun, as well as feeling out the Energies around Planet Earth. Those Dark Forces are trying their Best to sway us all off track from continuing to Ascend into our Light Bodies.
During these Vibrant Elevations of Frequencies happening in each and every Moment, stay Focused on yourself and your own Inner Knowing. If something does not feel right do not pursue it any further, step back from it and refocus with your Heart Center.
Another Portal of Subtle Energies will be opening during the Full Moon and Solstice. Always Continue to Anchor these Energies coming in from the Heavenly Cosmos to our Divine Mother Gaia as well as within your own Energy Field. This is helping her to become Fully Conscious and to continue her Journey into the 5th Dimensional Realm, our Whole Solar System is crossing the Galactic Equator and Once we get to the Other Side much more will be felt within our Presence and your Chakra's are always continuing to Expand to Fully Open yourselves up to the Portals of Light that is in a continuous Elevation.
Take care of your Bodies, listen to every ache and pain you are having, be focused on your own Intuitive Knowing in all moments, if you seem to feel you are feeling disconnected it is ok to feel this way, especially if you feel overwhelmed with your Emotions. It is always good to step back for a moment to reconnect to your Heart Center and re-calibrate the Energies around you to bring you back to Source. Any thing you Feel allow it to Surface for more Healing and Understanding of ones Self as well as the Whole.
We are all Interconnected in the Collective as One in all moments, Continue to find your Balance, stay Grounded and as I always say drink lots of Water, take time with Nature, Soak in Some Sunshine and feel the Essence of your Own Love.
There is much More I wrote in my Journal, but It would have to be like a short Book. So I have shared what I feel is important for us all to continue to Focus on.
I love you all Eternally, always anchored to the Oneness we Create as one Divine Family. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten