Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 28 juni 2016

Vision. # The Love Series

The news must be filtered every day
Because it is not giving a way
Out of this nonsense
Gut feeling never lies
Yes we've been tired
From Resistance Fighting
But we're still here
Not to be fooled
Casting out all the devils
Where fear is the greatest one
Not my part of the problem
I love
All of my actions are based on love
Even my anger
Think J.F.K.
JOHN JOHN JOHN
Did He have a SON
SUN
SON
SUN
Without a vision
There is no future
We need TRUTH in POLITICS
IN THESE TIMES OF TREMENDOUS
CHANGE
A REVOLUTIONARY ACT
AND THERE IS NO ESCAPE
THE REVOLUTION IS HERE
THAT ONE OF PERCEPTION
Don't be fooled
Because of SILLY POLITICS
EUROPEAN PARLAMENT
TELL NO LIES
I BELIEVE IN THE JOHNSON GEMINI
TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH IS WHAT WE NEED
AND LOVE
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
HEY JOHN YOU WILL NEVER DIE
YOUR SPIRITS ARE HERE IN THE SKY
JOHN F KENNEDY
JOHN LENNON
JOHN JARVIS
BORIS JOHNSON
YOU ARE STRONGER THAN LIES
NO FEAR ABOUT AMPUTATION
I JUMBED IN THE SMITHS AND DODGED THE BULLETS
JOB DONE
MATERIALISED
AMEN-RA

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten