Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 26 januari 2016

Davidic

I know that something's gonna change forever
Inside my heart and inside my soul
I try to listen to my inner feelings
Because I know that G-D is there
Why have they blamed us through the years for so-called insanity?
The prophet has told me that it's upside down and that we
are living in a different reality
But I stay to teach the angels
and I stay to get them right
And I stay to pray for liberaty
for the entire human race

And now when we get together
they can't beat us because we are one
keep on shining your lights forever
because we are all God's Sons
Little Noah also come to the rescue
He didn't care they thought He lost His mind


These are the days off judgement coming
When G-D will take the repressions away
Punish the guilty
Liberated the holy
Can't wait for it
Can't wait for it

Kiss my jazz
Oligarchs will fade away
Fade away
For Saint-Bernard

---- K

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten