MUSIC CREDITS: Down to the Wire – Nonstop Producer Series: Broad Media Internet License
*
Copyright
Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is
made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news
reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use
permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of
fair use.
*
Disclaimer: "As a journalist, I report what
significant newsmakers are claiming. I do not have the resources or time
to fully investigate all claims. Stories and people interviewed are
selected based on relevance, listener requests, and by suggestions of
those I highly respect. It is the responsibility of each viewer to
evaluate the facts presented and then research each story further
shamanic artist - pleiadian gabrielian - michaelian - having faith in G-d above all else - sovereign - ethical - refuse RFID chipping / Uniting 144000, peaceful bodhisattva-buddha (nirmanakaya) mahatma- defender of freedom - paramukta avatar - realizing highest calling (Shamballah), ASHTAR “We all shape the world together, be wise and virtuous in your life loyal immortal legions visionary mystic Gabriel Sadhu bhakti yogi 6th - 12th dimension Christos / Archangels
Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's
zaterdag 1 augustus 2026
Sarah : Doctors Say This Boy Should Not Be Able to Do This—But He Can | Katie Asher
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten