Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 8 mei 2024

Short update.

I am still curing my scabies infection, which entered my apartment after housing a homeless friend. I cure it at the moment with Permethrin creme and cleaning all clothing and the bedroom every day, washing everything daily at 60 degrees combined with regular showers.

I am making music and am still learning, reading the Vedas, Aurobindo's works and started in the Upanishads and reading the Torah by Dr Gabriel Cousens, but small parts, not too much study as advised by both Michael Beckwith and Swami Nardanand. It's difficult to meditate in my busy life after all these diseases in my life and disconnect the devices. The diseases of the mystics and the saints is a reality for me for more than two decades now. It's a struggle but part of karma cleansing I guess, facing illness after illness. I always rise stronger after another disease is cured and it turns me into a wounded healer for those dear to Me. I am blessed with good doctors who know what they are doing and are not driven by profit.

I am listening to Prabhupada's philosophy recordings on the audio USB Stick from the Krishna Store. Today I listened to parts of the recording about Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud. Interesting stuff. There are also recordings about Huxley (Thomas), Fichte and Sartre, among others.

Tonight I have an offline meditation moment with Swami Nardanand and later on it's bedtime. I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning. I have long and busy days. It was new moon but I skipped the fast because my body temple needed extra food and nourishment. Special thanks to the free meditation sent to Me by Michael Bernard Beckwith when I needed it the most. I recommend all of His work with Agape. I will donate in the future if I have the money.

Okay, time to leave this now. Within a couple of weeks the Maha Mantra techno, house and trance track will be released on Spotify. It could have been better but I am still learning every day.

Lovely greetings from Belgium.

Kristo(f) Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten