Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 28 april 2024

Wisdom of today. #Truth

The claims that students of the ancient vedas are following a dangerous sect is total nonsense. Even the Essenes had their secret societies and have been called a sect. But what is the definition of a sect? A religion with a few followers.
I personally donate monthly for the publication of a masonic website as a Patreon. I support free thought but I seriously question and Resist Zionism and Luciferianism which has infiltrated society on so many levels. Only dictators want to stop movements like freemasonry that's why I support it. I was connected with the Priory of Sion for 1 Year. The Priory starts from the 33th degree of Freemasonry.
Research Manly Palmer Hall on the Light of the Vedas. Manly Palmer Hall was a 33 degree freemason but murdered at the end of His life for reasons unknown. He worked His own life long to support philosophical study. My respect for the Ancient Wisdom and the work of Srila Prabhupada will never stop. Please stop calling these movements sects, because they are not.

Proof that the Historical Jesus 2000 Years Ago was a freemason. Freemasonry was founded by Solomon who was connected to King David. It is also connected to the Knights Templar, the poor knights of Christ.

When my cousin Peter died I stopped everything because it was a huge shock.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten