Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zaterdag 2 maart 2024

Activities of today.


Already in my early twenties I read books about Vedic India by Sri Aurobindo. I decided at that age that making devotional music would be my heart and soul's desire. I don't need to become a famous popstar if that would include selling out to the dark side. Now 20 years later I am studying the entire Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam written by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and am chanting daily as a lifestyle, as well as listening to His lectures. I am learning to record music but that is of secondary importance. My brahmanical studies are my main concern. This gives joy to my heart. I am blessed with all my spiritual teachers, including Dr Gabriel Cousens and Swami Nardanand. Let's make this world a better place. Follow your heart's desire, the blueprint of your soul for this incarnation.

My study includes the Bible, the Torah and the Quran.

Love,

Kristo(f) Gabriel

https://instagram.com/kristoisagabriel/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten