Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zaterdag 29 april 2023

A devotee with the name Anne tells Back To Godhead how chanting helped her stopping bad habbits.

“Chanting helped me give up bad habits. It was amazing, especially since I wasn’t trying very hard. I had been smoking since age thirteen, for example. When I started chanting Hare Krsna, I would pick up a cigarette and tell myself, ‘I’m going to smoke, but first I’m going to chant one round on my beads.’ After one round I would think, ‘No, I’m going to chant two rounds, then smoke.’ By the time I finished two rounds of chanting beads, I felt so good I didn’t need the cigarette any more.

Source : https://back2godhead.com/people/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten