Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 3 augustus 2021

Wisdom of today

 My appartment is being painted in white, colour of hope and purity. I told my mother that it is becoming "The White House". Lol

I prayed to G-d for the understanding that I totally reject idolatry but that I love music enormously and I asked G-d never to take away my talents for writing and making music. My friends from Israel also send me updates on Torah teachings, and yes they also reject idolatry, as I do.

My next projects will be an indepth interview with Charles John Alexander Jarvis which will become a book on His life as He wants it.

In the meanwhile I do my research for my book on Mary Magdalene (La Madeleine). She is the most important woman in existence and is not a prostitute or a sinner. She needs to be respected as She is. My church is the church of the Madeleine. There is nothing else where I believe in. It is my religion. Please respect that.

Kristo Gabriel

https://nl.prepareforchange.net/sisterhood-of-the-rose/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten