Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 29 november 2017

Overview (poem) Repost

We are all one
Psychedelic insights fade away as the sun comes up

Your mushroom days are over
Naked woman drawn on a paper sheet
Acid trippers are getting old
Psychotic powers and crystal skulls
Magicians destroy guitars
with electric hands

Do you love me or just my image?

No more bitter cocaïne rush
No more exile to planet insanity
No more neurobrein correction

It's just us
It's just our generation
'Hipcat', she says

Kundalini fire burns in eternity
Love the squats
As they give us
A place to live
Place to sleep
Place to eat
Higher and higher
Western wild mind gets cured by buddhist monk
There is no need to valium and coffee anymore
How we love our stress free poets
Kiss suicide goodbye
Please welcome me
When I woke up

Kristo - 1 december 2006

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten