Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 23 januari 2017

Keep the Faith - Stay Alive (those in trouble) - Trust a good outcome for humanity.

http://www.tibethouse.jp/about/buddhism/text/pdfs/Bodhisattvas_way_English.pdf

Hosts of Heaven

I spend my days back on it I wear the knowing face You cast your lines out, pulling me up And at a roaring pace I unravel through the motions While I'm standing in one place I'll offer my devotion I'll sing along with you Side by side and all the while I'm miles away from you And caught inside the orbit That no one else can trace Swing your cannon ball And hit upon this place Dust of my impurities And molten my disgrace On that chain oh pendulum Roll down And on that mighty chain Swing low, swing low See some of us hear voices Some of us take pills Some are dragging forces They think no one else can feel But if everyone is ocean Then everyone's erosion Swing your cannon ball And hit upon this place Dust of my impurities And molten my disgrace On that chain oh pendulum Roll down And on that mighty chain Swing low, swing low So come right in old friend of mine You can have my whole collection The savage hum of broken dreams Thoughts with no correction The woven man inside of me Behind this thinnest veil Hands that hide behind my hands The long unfurling tail Swing low cannon ball And hit upon this place Dust of my impurities And moons out from my face On that chain oh pendulum Roll down And on that mighty chain Swing low, swing low

http://gabrielrios.com/media/pdf/lyrics/SWING_LOW_LYRICS.pdf

Dust of => kristof => Kristo ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten