Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 12 december 2016

The Truth.

The only thing I struggle with, honestly is nicotine. Yesterday I drank 2 glasses of red wine, as a christmas kaballah drink, but as Sarah Bettens sang : I am not a addict (besides the nicotine, but I am preparing for the last stop). Vedic study helps me the most, truthfully => Purana's). I love them for years, I only try to encourage others to give them a chance as David tried to : please do some crowdfunding to the Ibogaine project for Christmas for those in need. We really need a legal Ibogaine Clinic in Belgium for those in severe trouble. That's my Christmas wish for those brothers and / or sisters in need.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten