Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 7 juli 2024

Wisdom of today : learning to fully surrender to G-d and to the spiritual Master.

My spiritual master Swami Nardanand teaches His disciples that sadhana is our secret. Not that we are doing sinful, criminal or wrong things but we want to protect what is sacred against probable abuse by the profane. As is written in the Holy Bible, don't throw pearls for swines. Lord Buddha said wisely "You are your own Master", but I realised there are those guides who, selflessly and totally realized are a light for others. I am grateful for such masters and their help. It is difficult for the ego to fully surrender but I am learning one step of the time. Out of respect for the Templepresident of the Govinda Temple in Antwerp, I did not take any video or pictures anymore to share because I respect the privacy of others. The pictures that have been taken were not on the phone. And so it is.

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.


https://bible.com/bible/compare/MAT.7.6-7

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten