Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 24 oktober 2023

Initiation Means Beginning of the Activities - Prabhupada 0418.



Forgive me that I still smoke holy tabacco,
but I meditate and study the Kabbalah, Koran, THe Bhagavad Gita and the Nostradamus Teaching by Dolores Cannon, the Zohar and parts of the Bible (I love the Psalms and Revelations) as well  as the Nag Hammadhi writings,
and meditate nonstop for worldpeace,
trying no to let the lying media trigger me.
That's why I smoke and drink coffee : to stay calm.
I don't gamble, I refuse to eat meat,
or drink milk from non-biological sources,
I am in the transition to a more vegan lifestyle.
I don't have illicit sex.
Many synchronicities are occuring in my life.

Source : https://krishna.com/info/four-regulative-principles

"O King Parīkṣit, mainly the topmost transcendentalists, who are above the regulative principles and restrictions, take pleasure in describing the glories of the Lord."


Love,
Peace Prevails on Earth.
Blessings to all of humanity.
Stay in the Oneness.
We are One human family.

Kristo Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten