Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 4 december 2019

Madeleine Peyroux on The Open Mind: Full-Hearted Hymns. Words of Truth and Wisdom (Recommended).




These ladies should rule the world, I believe ...
K. Gabriel hopes so. Maddy for President :)
It's never too late to hope and believe that One day we'll have more female rulers. Keep the faith. Never back down.

I updated my page in Dutch : https://kristofvanhooymissenbio.blogspot.com/

Thanks again to Madeleine, Magdalena, Matthew Bellamy and Madonna for existing from my heart and soul in truth and honesty. Keep going and save the other women around if you will. That would be a very merry Christmas for me. Thank you all.

M (like in Michael) is the most HOLY lettre of the alphabet, keep in heart :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten