Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 5 december 2019

David giving advice to doctors for those innocent souls who are stuck in addiction.



Yeah, I'm still an addict, but only to nicotine. Free from drugs is such a Liberation :-)
For quite a while now.
Might sound weird, but it's the least harmful way to keep me bodhisattvic. (nicotine, no other drugs - but I might quit as well if I stop absorbing other people's pain, like Madeleine's from a distance. I am not lying on this.)
The plan :
1) Keep up the good works (Music, Writing, Poetry, Blogging)
2) Keep on our Angelic Work for HUMANITY.
3) Loving beyond measure
4) Enlarging my Brahmacharya path for another months. G'd first, the rest will follow.

Love you all,

Blessings,

Kristo(f) Gabriel



P.S. Keep going David, so humbly proud of your Work.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten