Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 6 mei 2016

No hard feelings towards the past. 5D reality and above.

I carry no hard feelings towards my ex-girlfriend. I wish her all the best. Forgiveness is the only way to overcome 3D fights and realities. I hope that she realises her 33 numerology. Michael said that not everyone has as much spiritual experience as people who are longer in the fights for truth and liberty.
I now come to the surface but lived a secret double-life as resistance fighter. The world only knew me as a 'fool', but there is more between heaven and earth than what mainstream science tells you. 

May all sentient beings find enlightenment.

 Read Phantom Self - book by David Icke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten