Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 8 mei 2016

Happy Mothers Day for all caring mothers in the world - Heavenly for the Queens :-) - Peace

I'm the greatest drug addict in the world

Addicted to :

- fresh water from a nice shop (Chaudfontaine)
- sigarets (unfortunately but planning to quit some day when I am released for a while from the battlefield - the warzone of my mind so to speak)
- markus coffee party
- green tea
- a joint from time to time
- YOUR LOVE


All the rest have been poor attacks from my neece who lost it in confustion a little bit
She is forgiven :-)

Time to shoot some water - Chaudfontaine - hell yeah 

Keep it up folks

To be great you must be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood

No fucks to give :-) *

But now we pray for the soulless that they might return to heart, soul, love and G-d

We pray for the black sheep in the world. First things first.

Everything is going to be allright

Keeping Michael in my very heart.

love unconditionally


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten