Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 11 mei 2016

Don't Look Back - keep your ethics.

I gave everything I had to the good causes. I warned Swan of possible dangers. Tried to save her but I was forbidden to contact her so I respected that. What possibly happened after I went away is still quite unknown to me and I have no influence on that. It's still a mystery for me but I wish everyone the best.

So far so good. I am not into this for personal gain. I am just myself, I survive with almost no money. I defended myself in the past when we still were in the warzone. I have a lot in common with Bernie Sanders. Rich people might know me but I don't accept dark money. I can't be bought. I am still independant. I know that there is more in live than money, power, and sex. Which doesn't mean that all those people are bad per se. I just have my own opinions on this. I did what I could, what happened when people lost contact with me is unknown to me and beyond my responsability. They say that angels have a lot of patience. I guess I passed the patience-test in life. How much can a person take without loosing it completely. I literally gave everything.

I hope that evil people stay away from good and honest people. And that all the noble and holy ones find their way to the light of G-d, in one way or another.

Some things we can change, and some things are beyond our influence. At the end of the day when your soul is at peace, you know you did what you could.

Keep up the fight for what you believe is right.

Remember : don't do it for the money, we can't be bought. We are independant. Refuse to be corrupt. Don't accept dirty money.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten