Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 1 mei 2016

Disclosure since the war started (poetry)

Since Romance
And The Start of the War
We Holy Ones
Walk on Water
Kristo and Mary
Unconditionally Now you want peace
Since The Start of the War After all the torture I can’t feel my heart beating anymore I fell out several times But I am able to survive I am able to survive May G-d our Lord bring
Us Back to Life
Don’t rely on Anyone I use my Powers to Empower
Saints May Never Turn Psychopathic
But Must Fight for What Is Right
Supporting All Saints There is More To Life Than Football Beer And Fights
We’re In A Great Possition To Bring Change
Why Fearing Big Brother As I am more powerful
Don’t underestimate Those That Secretely Worked Toward This Goal
G-d Removes us from the Earth Plane when He Wants to
He is The Master of the Worlds
And I am Jehova Saturn as well
All For One and One For All
You Want Peace And You Get It In Freedom
The End Of The Story Is Liberation From Oppressors
As Saint Matthew Predicted Wise
Don’t Turn Me Into A Reaper When I am Not
Sirius Wants No Evil but Only God
Keep on moving
Thus We can Come Back To Life
Transcending Lives As Empty Ghosts
Phantom Self In the Name of The Father
The SUN
And the Holy Spirit (Phantom)
Kristo 1/05/2016

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten